2011年10月15日星期六

tn requin cartoon,Nike Shox R4 Cartoon,Basket Requins cartoon Soldes

But is this approach effective? And does this strategy represent the essence of "relationship selling"?If you
ask executives and company owners how they define effective relationship selling they will often start
with what it isn't. I will only give my loyalty to someone who can make
it very clear to me they study, they observe and they understand. I'm sure we
would all agree that people buy from those they like. And I have watched them
systematically capture the attention of top decision makers and successfully sell their products and services.Relationship
selling can give us all a powerful advantage and help us differentiate ourselves in today's
crowded markets. I want to do business with people that understand risk and what it's
like to walk in my shoes. Heck nike shox nz my daughter, who is in high school, can
put together a killer power point." So what does it take to develop a "meaningful"
relationship with top decision makers?Here are some of the key elements executive decision makers tell
us they want in a business relationship:1."The bar has been raised for all of us
today. Things change so rapidly today I need the people I buy from to stick
around. Typically sales people go about establishing their business relationships by providing lots of product
information they feel the prospect will find useful in their decision making process. You have
to be smarter than that. So it makes sense that we find sales people putting
a great deal of effort into being helpful and likeable. I have watched them nike tn study,
learn and apply the concepts. "It's not dropping off sell sheets with product information or
tickets to some game or event. I need them to be my eyes and ears
as it relates to their area of specialty and give me a heads up when
things change. As a keynote speaker and sales trainer Duane is known to have the
perfect blend of content and humor. I buy vision. It's not a slick power point
in a feature rich presentation. Duane's knowledge of how to penetrate the C-Suite was solidified
when he worked with Tony Parinello the author of the best selling book Selling to
VITO. I hate surprises."3."I want to do business with smart people. If we take the
advice of executive level buyers we will realize our greatest success in transitioning our approach
from thinking and acting like "sales people" to that of "business people"!Duane Cashin is a
motivational speaker and sales trainer who focuses on helping sales and business people differentiate themselves
and gain a competitive advantage in today's crowded and competitive markets. When you link the
information to my situation and demonstrate it's relevance to me, then you get my attention."2."I
don't buy products! I buy support. I want a competitive edge."Over the last 12 months
I have personally witnessed 4 individuals, who are new to sales, embrace the above 3
elements. Information for information's sake doesn't cut it. In fact I don't want to do
business with "sales people" I want to do business with "business people". http://www.duanecashin.com.
nouveau haussure Requin Nike cartoon,Max Air Tn Requin cartoon
Vente en ligne de chaussures nike tn requin cartoon noir et rouge et rose

没有评论:

发表评论